Tuesday, June 21, 2005


Walking down the street, a shopper saw an unusual procession approaching the cemetary. A solitary woman was walking with a fierce looking dog behind two hearses. Behind her, another 200 women followed in single file.

The shopper was so curious that she went up to the woman with the dog and said, "I'm very sorry for yoru loss and I know this is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose is it?"

"My husband's," replied the woman.

"What happened?"

"My dog attacked him."

"So who's in the second hearse?"

"My mother-in-law. She was trying to help him when the dog turned on her."

A poignant, thoughtful moment passed between the two women.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

"Join the queue." Posted by Hello


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?