Thursday, June 23, 2005

Quote of the Day #114

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever
encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost
everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment
or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only
what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best
way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are
already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."
-- Steve Jobs


Comments:
Steve Jobs rocks! I love that quote.

And Katt, I cannot believe you didnt know who he is! He's in the news on such a frequent basis. Thanks for that link :)
 
Damn that is the shit right there. I loveeeee quotes like that, I need to be reminded on a daily basis that Im going to die,cause I have that mindset....watch my back kind of mindset. I need to "to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are
already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

Amen to that yo. Af*ckingmen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?