Tuesday, June 21, 2005


"The pharmacist just insulted me," the woman sobbed to her husband. Upset, he jumped into his car and sped to the store to defend his wife.

"Listen to my side!" the pharmacist pleaded.

"First, my alarm didn't go off and I overslept. Rushing out, I locked both my house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get them. Then I got a flat tire. When I finally got behind the counter, there was a long line and the phone was ringing. After bending to pick up a roll of nickels, I cracked my head on a drawer and fell backward, shattering the perfume case. Meanwhile, the phone was still ringing. I picked up, and your wife asked me how to use a rectal thermometer. I swear, all I did was tell her." Posted by Hello


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?