Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I kept putting off this post...

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
- Don Marquis

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
- Steven Wright

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
- Larry Kersten

I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness seem classy.
- Bern Williams

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
- Douglas Adams

A perfect method for adding drama to life is to wait until the deadline looms large.
- Alyce P. Cornyn-Selby

Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at the moment.
- Robert Benchley

If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done.

Procrastination is the art of waiting.

Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait - The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count.
- Robert Anthony

Tomorrow says the lazy
(Icelandic Proverb)

It was such a lovely day I thought it a pity to get up.
- W. Somerset Maugham


Comments:
My favorite is this:
I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness seem classy.
hehehe
 
I love the first one :D Though I can barely keep up with day before yesterday :p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?